Why you do what you do?
Do you know who you are?
Do you know what you stand for?
Do you know why you believe in what you believe?
All great men and women have asked themselves these and many other important questions and answered them? A typical question to start small talk is what do you do? As a matter of fact, this questions is so common that Americans are known and defined by what they do, their professions. Today we take a look at 7 important areas of our lives, asking ourselves the right questions, to get to the core of whom we truly are. Answer the following 7 questions and you will have a much better understanding of who you are and why you were created to be you.
1. The Hunger. What are you hungry for?
2. The Heart. What are the desires of your heart?
3. The Will. Do you have the will to begin, to persist, and to finish your mission in life?
4. The Love. What compels you to act out of love?
5. The Passion. What are you deeply passionate about?
6. The Reward. What rewards would fulfill your mission in life?
7. The Influence. What level of influence would you like to achieve?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy