The Age of the Entrepreneur – 14
1. Entrepreneurs become a new person in order to fulfill their dreams. They are willing to change the way of being in order to live a fulfilling life.
2. Entrepreneurs end up someplace else. They seek all paths of least resistance and run a course until it makes sense.
3. Entrepreneurs are focused on the target. They know they cannot hit a target they don’t have. They keep the eye on the target and keep shooting, improving their performance until they hit the bull’s eye.
4. Entrepreneurs know a sure way to get run over is to stay put. They know they must be moving forward in the direction of their vision.
5. Entrepreneurs change who they are. Success is the freedom to be who you are. Are you free to be who you are or is someone else telling you what to do and where to be?
6. Entrepreneurs find the crack and get in through them. They get in those crack like water, then change the state of being, they expand, so they can crack the foundation of existing things go give birth to new things.
7. Entrepreneurs are solution hungry. They know the solutions can come from anywhere or anyone.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy