The Age of the Entrepreneur – 20
1. Entrepreneurs learn to love themselves then give their love away. They develop positive self-image and have a healthy dose of self-esteem.
2. Entrepreneurs see themselves through the eyes of those they trust. They allow others to see in them what they cannot see for themselves.
3. Entrepreneurs set their own standards. They are guided by their own compass operated by improvable standards.
4. Entrepreneurs are masters at their own self-development. They know they must keep on learning to stay ahead of the game they play.
5. Entrepreneurs take action today. They know that they right information leads to action, not to knowledge.
6. Entrepreneurs are self-motivated. Their motivation comes from their dreams. They get their inspiration from their heroes.
7. Entrepreneurs don’t take counsel from their fears and their past. They take counsel from their faith and their future.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy