The Age of the Entrepreneur – 17
Belief is the fuel burned by entrepreneurs to produce energy and action.
1. Entrepreneurs turn intangible belief into tangible assets. They know their thoughts are real and they turn them into action to create assets producing their desired lifestyle.
2. Entrepreneurs are obsessed about their freedom. They know they will never get good at anything unless they are obsessed with it.
3. Entrepreneurs are obsessed about a good cause. They enlist others to help them create a future that benefits many others.
4. Entrepreneurs know when to give their brains a rest. They take the time to do something completely different to re-energize them.
5. Entrepreneurs use their obsessions to prevent getting distracted. They know they cannot be good at everything so they can be great at a few things.
6. Entrepreneurs get inspired and energized by their obsessions. They know to study other great entrepreneurs, to study someone else’s journey to greatness.
7. Entrepreneurs have a glow from the fire burning inside them. Belief is the fuel that provides the energy to produce motion. They know how to set themselves on fire so others can see them burn. While the common man finds many excuses not to pursue something great, entrepreneurs find reasons to be fully committed to something much great than themselves.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy