The Age of the Entrepreneur – 24
1. Entrepreneurs know what they stand for. They know their worthy causes and are willing to defend with all their might. If they lose a battle they are willing to stand for something bigger and better and stay fighting until the win the war.
2. Entrepreneurs are willing to fight for their freedom. When others are thinking of folding and running they are thinking of fighting and winning.
3. Entrepreneurs know the value of what they are creating. The mental pictures they create gives credence to their beliefs into real products.
4. Entrepreneurs turn the intangible into tangible. Imagine something as intangible as belief or a burning desire turned into something like a light bulb or an iPhone?
5. Entrepreneurs are willing to stand up from the crowd. They are willing to recognize when they are in the wrong forest, yell, and run.
6. Entrepreneurs know when to bet all they got. They take action based on their convictions. They are such contrarians that when everyone is moving out, they are moving in full throttle.
7. Entrepreneurs never surrender. Imagine if George Washington and the rascals he led would have given in to British conformance and arrogance? What happen to the fighting spirit that ran in the blood of our ancestors?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy