The Age of the Entrepreneur – 18
1. Entrepreneurs change the course of history. They start by changing themselves, and then they change industries, create new industries, and change many lives.
2. Entrepreneurs live for love, excitement, thrilling, and fun. These things propel them to overcome any obstacle that comes their way.
3. Entrepreneurs invest large amounts of time in a few years so they can have their time back later. They know that their success will bring allow them to have free time to pursue what their hearts desire.
4. Entrepreneurs are disciplined. Their obsession with significance requires discipline, a systematic approach, application of principles, processes, and methodologies.
5. Entrepreneurs leave all they got in the field of battle. When it is all done they are spent and maybe even collapsed.
6. Entrepreneurs live the life they always wanted to live. They chase the life they always dreamed of, the live they were born to live.
7. Entrepreneurs have “the love of the game.” They win because they don’t stop playing the game until they win. When the why is big enough the how does not matter!
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy