The Age of the Entrepreneur – 16
1. Entrepreneurs use the power of visualization. They use the power of thought to create future realities in their lives. They know that imagination creates new neuropathways to replace ineffective ones.
2. Entrepreneurs know how to change their brains. They know their brains can change their thoughts and their thoughts can change their brains.
3. Entrepreneurs use the power of concentration. They know that constantly learning new things requires intense concentration for long periods of time, especially when faced with new challenges.
4. Entrepreneurs don’t just give up and walk away. When faced with difficulties they grow and become stronger. In order to achieve their goals they must become and focus on something bigger than themselves.
5. Entrepreneurs know that talent is not enough. They know they need coaching, mentoring, self-discipline, focus, and repeating tasks over and over until the impossible becomes possible.
6. Entrepreneurs know how to think and how to look. While the secular world teaches what to think and what to look for, entrepreneurs live in a very different world, created by their own, where their eyes feed their brains and their brains feed their eyes.
7. Entrepreneurs pay little attention to credential education. They know success has little to do with credentials. They know the credential education is a killer of creativity and innovation. They discipline their minds and bodies to practice daily what they learn from reading, listening, association, mentoring, observation, and experimentation. Their heighten awareness allows them picking up the signals needed to connect the dots and see patterns never seen before. Mental creation is one of the most powerful resources.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy