The Age of the Entrepreneur – 15
1. Entrepreneurs are passionate about accumulating skills. Skills are what separate the great entrepreneurs from others. Skills come from continuous repetition of the application of knowledge.
2. Entrepreneurs see solutions others don’t because they are actively creating them. They create more options when they are out of options. They know that the more options they have, the more likely they are to thrive in any set of circumstances.
3. Entrepreneurs know purpose, mission, and vision better than anyone else. These are the things that keep them grounded every day, little by little getting better and better to deserve their victories.
4. Entrepreneurs know their biggest obstacle is to overcome themselves. They know that change does not happen until the pain to stay the same is greater than the pain of change.
5. Entrepreneurs see opportunity in the mist of adversity, change, and uncertainty. They know that if they want things they never had before they have to do things they have never done before.
6. Entrepreneurs have a high tolerance for discomfort. They will never surrender their dreams for short term comfort because they understand the high price of living with regrets.
7. Entrepreneurs exercise their brains more than they do their bodies. They know that the process of learning increases the brain capacity to learn more and more.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy