The Age of the Entrepreneur – 23
1. Entrepreneurs have high self-discipline. They know that self-discipline with their time and resources determines the degree of their accomplishments.
2. Entrepreneurs have high self-direction. They know how to find the shortest path from where they are to where they want to go.
3. Entrepreneurs have high self-image. They know how to create the right image of what they want to become.
4. Entrepreneurs have high self-expectancy. They know how to develop the expectations of what is to happen in their lives.
5. Entrepreneurs have high self-motivation. They know how to stay hungry and how to use their hunger to feed their inner core.
6. Entrepreneurs have high self-control. They know how to develop emotional control during their trials and tribulations.
7. Entrepreneurs have high self-awareness. They know how to have a high degree of awareness to receive the right signals from the world around them.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy