The Age of the Entrepreneur – 28
1. Entrepreneurs have their calendars under control. They have full control of what activities get on their calendars instead of someone else controlling their time.
2. Entrepreneurs have their values under control. Their values guide their decisions and actions instead of someone else’s values.
3. Entrepreneurs have their behaviors under control. They develop strong self-discipline instead of someone else’s disciplining them.
4. Entrepreneurs have their priorities under control. They live by their priorities instead of the obligations coming from someone else’s priorities.
5. Entrepreneurs have their self-esteem under control. Their inner peace comes from their strong faith in themselves instead of coming from the world outside them.
6. Entrepreneurs have their have their generosity under control. They are willing to give long enough until the world returns their multiplied generosity.
7. Entrepreneurs have their needs under control. Their needs are met from the service they provide to others.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy