Are You Using the Laws of Success?
These 7 laws of success have been used by many successful people for centuries. Are you using them? Why not?
1. Purpose. Are you set to succeed at something that matters?
2. Vision. Does your vision ignite the hunger in you to go where you need to go?
3. Commitment. How committed are you to achieving your dreams and goals?
4. Initiative. Are you willing to lead in areas you never led before?
5. Discipline. Are you willing to persist until you develop the right habits?
6. Collaboration. Do you have the humility to collaborate and learn from others?
7. Adaptability. Are you willing to manage the frustrations you will encounter on your way to success?
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy