The Age of the Entrepreneur – 27
1. Entrepreneurs let their lives speak. They listen to their voices of vocation and stay true to their voices. Their greatness is born is the cracks of time when their brain is firing in all cylinders.
2. Entrepreneurs leave a legacy. The ripple effect of their influence can change the course of history. Their legacy is the by-product of lives lived on purpose.
3. Entrepreneurs lead from within. Their leadership flows from their inner selves like springs flowing into rivers picking up momentum to carry their influence to the ocean of eternity. They are energized by their hunger to close the gap from where they are to where their vision takes them.
4. Entrepreneurs discover their identities. They go through a transformative journey full of difficulty, failures, and suffering. We are more likely to find our vocations on our way down then on our way up. Endure the valleys of life for it is there that we are more likely to discover our true selves.
5. Entrepreneurs are led and lead by truth. They continuously apply doses of truth throughout their journey. The compound effect of little doses of truth applied over time gives entrepreneurs enormous influence.
6. Entrepreneurs are survivors. They survive many stages of doubt, fear, and even depression as they go on adding value to the lives of others. Entrepreneurs find themselves after surviving the perils of life.
7. Entrepreneurs practice truthful discernment. They can escape a poisonous corporate culture where truth is a threat to the status quo. Entrepreneurs are willing to sacrifice the good to achieve the great.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy