The Age of the Entrepreneur – 25
1. Entrepreneurs develop thick skin. They learn how to take criticism and deal with rejection and skepticism.
2. Entrepreneurs know that to make a difference they have to be different. They know they cannot make a difference by pleasing everyone. They know that resistance and opposition will be encountered along the journey.
3. Entrepreneurs seek advice and admiration of those they trust. They follow the advice of those that have the results they are looking for.
4. Entrepreneurs create allegiances and alliances. They join forces with those they can synergize and multiply their efforts with. They are humble to accept help from others in areas they are less skilled.
5. Entrepreneurs use their subconscious minds. They leverage the power of their subconscious turning thoughts into pictures and finally into reality.
6. Entrepreneurs assume a high level of response-ability. Their high awareness and free will allow them to respond instead of reacting.
7. Entrepreneurs are free to be who they are. They know how to learn from everyone yet know how to become their original selves.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy