The Age of the Entrepreneur – 22
1. Entrepreneurs understand money. All the money they need is already inside them. Money is energy. They start solving other people’s problems and get rewarded with money.
2. Entrepreneurs know there is enough money in the world. Money appears when the right solutions for people’s pressing problems are implemented.
3. Entrepreneurs are rascals with a cause. They decide that enough is enough and go after something greater than them with a vengeance.
4. Real has a different meaning for entrepreneurs. They accept as real what is not in existence yet just like what is in existence. Mental creation always precedes physical creation. They create something of value to the masses by fulfilling their God-given purpose.
5. Entrepreneurs leverage the compounding effect. They know the little right decisions and the little decisions made right compound over time. It is not the big decisions that can break us; it is the many little bad decisions compounded over time.
6. Entrepreneurs are relentless and persistent. They know that it takes continuous practice to replace bad habits with good habits. They are willing to sacrifice their own selves to bring out the greatness in others.
7. Entrepreneurs discipline themselves. They know that if they do not discipline themselves others will do it for them.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy