The Age of the Entrepreneur – 19
1. Entrepreneurs know that limits are the ones they set for themselves. They know that their limiting beliefs create their limits. By changing their limiting beliefs they can change the limits they set for themselves.
2. Entrepreneurs know that if they have big enough whys they can always find the answers to the how. They know that if they focus only on the how they will end up being told what to do by those who focus on the why?
3. Entrepreneurs never waste a crisis. They let go of loses, learn from them, and move forward in the direction of their dreams and goals.
4. Entrepreneurs know that their ingenuity and tenacity will level the playing field. They know that obstacles will come; they face them head on, and turn them into assets instead of liabilities.
5. Entrepreneurs connect their soul, their spirit, and their brains. They know that the strength coming from within is what spreads onto others around them.
6. Entrepreneurs know that wealth is an inside job. They know that true wealth always comes from within. True wealth is being at peace with oneself. True wealth is creating value out of nothing, out of thin air. Money always follows excellence.
7. Entrepreneurs are a wellspring of ideas. Their wells never run dry. They drill their wells in the right locations and do the proper maintenance so the wells never run dry.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy