The Age of the Entrepreneur – 29
1. Entrepreneurs operate in and out. They get the motivation from the inside and their inspiration from the outside.
2. Entrepreneurs obey their conscience. Their conscience is the compass that guides them through their journey.
3. Entrepreneurs break barriers. They break barriers set by themselves and the world around them.
4. Entrepreneurs are overcomers. They overcome the resistance by opposing forces.
5. Entrepreneurs avoid Gandhi’s 7 deadly sins. Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, religion without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
6. Entrepreneurs make win/win deals. They think win/win or no deal.
7. Entrepreneurs use the right power tools. Tools like persuasion, patience, consistency, and compassion.
Thank you for reading and reflecting on today’s nuggets. Share them with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy