Deal with it
How well can you handle adversity?
1. Dealt with conflict. How well can you handle conflicts in your life?
2. Have courage. Do you have the intellectual and emotional intelligence and the will to handle adversity?
3. Spiritual strength. Do you have the spiritual strength to handle stressful situations?
4. Deal with stress. Get control of your life. Stress is not the enemy in our lives, the lack of energy is.
5. Learn to recover. Are your stressful periods followed by periods of recovery to refill your energy reservoir?
6. Welcome change. Change is difficult for all of us because we are creatures of habit.
7. Tap into your own resources. Our most powerful resources are the will and the discipline to resolve conflict and handle adversity.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy