Are you in control?
1. The pictures. Are you in control of the pictures that occupy your mind? If not, replace the pictures.
2. The lenses. Are you responsible for the lenses through which you see life? If not, change lenses.
3. The adversity. Are you welcoming adversity as you welcome your best friend? If not, reframe your thinking.
4. The spirit. Are you protecting your spirit from the opposition of mediocre minds? If not, protect your most valuable asset.
5. The battles. Are you prepared to fights the battles in the internal and external territories? If not, deliberately prepare.
6. The success. Are you working hard to deserve ultimate success? If not, success is not for you.
7. The defeats. Are you finding defeats in your victories and the victories in your defeats? If not, you are not learning fast enough.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy