Significance or Mediocrity?
What are you chasing or settling for?
1. The decision. It all starts with making a personal decision either to live a significant life or not to decide to live a mediocre life. Will you make the decision?
2. The depth. Take a close look at what is going on beneath the surface of your living. What is the depth of your life?
3. The truth. Face the truth by taking a self-assessment or inventory of you. Are you being self-deceived?
4. The patterns. Look for patterns where you are spending your time, money, and energy. Are you converting or wasting your potential energy?
5. The barriers. Find the barriers you created for yourself: lack of energy and passion, negativity, impatience, lack of depth in relationships, etc. Are you breaking through your own barriers?
6. The purpose. The above will help to discover your purpose, the reason for living and using precious oxygen. Are you just sucking up oxygen because it is free?
7. The changes. Remember that lasting changes require having a crystal clear purpose, facing the truth, and taking action based on correct knowledge. How are you dealing with change?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy