Think like a champion
1. Turn rejection into positive energy. We have an unlimited amount of energy. Use your energy at the right time, the right place, for the right reason.
2. Turn any relational pain into positive energy. Resolve the conflicts in your life. Take the lead to make the wrongs right even if you are not at fault. Give grace.
3. Choose not to be offended. We all have the ability to rise above being offended.
4. Believe you can be a champion. If another person has done something great so can you; if never done before, be the 1st to do it.
5. Make an art out of friendship. Success attracts enemies. Learn all you can from your opponents. Turn your enemies into friends.
6. Be the first to apologize. Be the one to apologize the most.
7. Pile up skills. All people skills required to live a great life can be learned. Lessons are repeated until lessons are learned. Only compare yourself with you. Get better every day in every way.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy