The Power of Imagination
All the good that happens in this world is created twice; first in the mental real, then in the physical realm.
1. We create our own futures. We can only get what we picture in our own minds.
2. We can use our turning points. Our turning points happen so we can reflect upon them and use them to imagine better futures for ourselves.
3. We can use the power of personal prayers. Create mental images from the words in your personal prayers. Pray prayers of beliefs, thanksgiving, and blessings.
4. Create images of solutions to problems. The possibilities will open up for those who believe, truly believe.
5. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Use your imagination to propel you forward.
6. Believe you can overcome. We only value what we diligently work to achieve. Work to deserve what you would live to have happen in your life.
7. You can make your visons, dreams, and goals become reality. Think words that turn into pictures and the plans and strategies will follow.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy