Are you reacting or responding to your life situations? Animals react; humans respond.
"The pain of regret"
1. Been rejected? Turn rejection into positive energy to achieve results. Any champion will meet rejections on the road to victory.
2. Have conflicts? Turn any relational pain into positive energy by resolving the conflicts in your life. Conflicts are part of life, learn how to resolve them.
3. Been offended? We all have the ability to rise above being offended. We are the ones who allow others to offend us.
"The Uruguayan Hyena"
"I don't like the taste of it"
4. Doubting you? If another person has done something great so can you and if never done, be the 1st to do it. Think and respond like a professional, not like an amateur.
5. Got enemies? Success attracts enemies; learn all you can from them. Learn how to turn enemies into friends by rising above their game.
6. Apologized yet? Be the first to apologize, and the one to apologize the most. The classy person gives genuine apologies.
7. Don’t have the skills? All people skills required to live a great life can be learned. We are all born without interpersonal skills.
Be interested in other people, smile, remember their names, listen, speak of their interests, and make them feel important.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy