What do you see in the mirror?
Leadership and self-deception do not go together.
1. Am I living the life I always wanted?
2. Do I have the trust from the people I love most?
3. If I could change one thing today what would it be?
4. Would the kid then be proud of the person I am today?
5. Would I be excited about starting to write my autobiography today?
6. How many people have I made feel better because of my friendship?
7. Is my work helping or hindering the pathway between my mind and my heart?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Share these nuggets with others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy