Faith and Love Are Choices
1. Worry leads to fear, two unproductive states of mind. Why worry about things that are not real and will likely not come?
2. Worry comes from lack of faith. How strong is your faith?
3. Faith is the belief of greater things to come. Can you believe without seeing?
4. Faith creates the expectancy of actions leading to productive outcomes. Why don’t you choose faith?
5. No one has ever accomplished anything of lasting significance without faith. Can you name one?
6. Action kills fear, choking our worries. How can worries last in the presence of faith?
7. Love flows out of unwavering faith. Love is a powerful force. Love is a choice. Can you imagine water flowing out of a spring feeding a creek, than a river, and ultimately to the ocean?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy