Are you converting your potential into results? How can we win in this crowed and competitive world? Turn abilities into skills. We are all endowed by our Creator with hundreds of abilities. Are you turning those abilities into skills? Here are a few reminders to get your juices flowing today. Drop me a note if you like these nuggets.
1. Be more. In order to have more in life we must be more. What are you doing to learn and grow? Are you applying the truth what you already know?
2. The greatest ability. A person greatest ability is to discover abilities in others. Are you discovering and helping to bring out the abilities in others?
3. The thinking. Our thinking got us where we are today. Do you want to have more? Develop the thinking of professional champions.
4. The giver. Be a giver in a world of takers. Be a producer in a world of exploiters.
5. Master of one. Be a Jack of all trades but a master of one. What skill are you mastering?
6. Value. Be a person of value. Give more than you take for what you provide to others.
7. Legacy. What do you want to be remembered by? Are you measuring your life by the seeds you are planting or are you just plucking the fruit from someone else's tree? Are you eating the seeds you ought to be planting?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy