The Power of Reflection
1. Deliberate reflection. Why do we value quick reaction more than deliberate reflection?
2. Get a vision. How often do you pause to consider where you are or where you really want to go in life?
3. Be present. Reflection is fundamental for living an engaging life.
4. Release energy and passion. Do you take positive energy and passion with you everywhere you go?
5. Get a purpose. Are you fully engaged in life or just getting by?
6. Use your complex GPS. We are complex energy systems with four (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual) connected components/engines producing or sapping energy.
7. Tune up your engine. How fine-tuned are your engines when it comes to producing the energy needed to succeed in this interconnected and demanding world we live in?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy