Is changing necessary?
Change is hard, not changing is fatal
Be willing to leave the good so you can have the great.
1. Nothing easy is permanent. Change is hard but necessary for survival; fighting change is like fighting traffic by going in reverse in a busy four lane highway.
2. Look for the igniting spark. A single event can start a chain of positive lifelong changes.
3. The chain reaction. Change event>change in attitude>change in behavior>change in performance>change in results.
4. Stretch and grow. We can only grow through adversity and change; just like our muscle fibers.
5. Have high expectancy. When we expect great things from ourselves we experience a sense of purpose and better deal with change.
6. Embrace change. Those that welcome and embrace change live lives of no excuses and no regrets since they learn how to take multiple caliber shots from critics.
7. Face the dark to see the light. It is in the dark conditions of life that we can discover our bright futures.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy