Freedom from Fear
FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. Most of what we fear never happens. Fear is lack of information. We only fear what we don’t know. No fear, no life.
1. Failure is part of life. Failure is necessary in order to accomplish anything of significance in life. Failure does not define who we are, fear may.
2. Mind the mind. Failure to keep the mind engaged causes the loss of memory. Mental fitness is essential to a great life.
3. Re-frame failure. Use failures to get better step by step, little by little. We become a failure only when we fail to learn from failure.
4. Forget safety and security. There is no safety in a significant life; there is no significance in a safe life. Security is an illusion.
5. Chase freedom. Chase freedom and you will get it all, chase security and you will live with mediocrity.
6. Kill fear. The only way to kill fear is to have the courage to take action. Action cures fear.
7. Have a purpose. Security chasers living for the weekends lack purpose. Detect your purpose and live it.
Have the courage to chase freedom so you can live the life you always wanted to live.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.
Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy