Dealing with change
1. Embrace instead of fighting change. Change is hard but necessary for survival; fighting change is like fighting traffic by going the wrong way in a busy four lane highway. Guess who loses it!
2. Get moving. A single event can start a chain of positive lifelong changes. Be the one to get started!
3. Dealing with change. Change event>change in attitude>change in behavior>change in performance>change in results. Deal with it!
4. Growth is optional and so is success. We can only grow through adversity and change; just like our muscle fibers. Stretch and grow!
5. Living with expectancy. When we expect great things from ourselves and those around us we experience a sense of purpose and deal better with change.
6. Surviving the critics. Those that welcome and embrace change live lives of no excuses and no regrets. Learn how to take shots from critics!
7. A bright future. It is in the dark conditions of life that we can discover our bright futures. See the light!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy