Why Not Dating?
Attack the status quo. Start dating and see your passions come alive again.
1. Date your dreams. Our dreams are at stake with every move we make. Think about your dreams as often as you thought about the person you dated to marry.
2. It is all about dreams. Success is not a business and a business is not success; your dreams are. Living without dreams is not living.
3. It is all about little things. Little things when done well make big things happen over time. Little dreams make the big dreams come true. Go out and accumulate a string of little dreams.
4. It is all about daily habits. Our daily habits will either promote us or expose us. Are your habits bringing your closer or apart from your date, your dreams?
5. It is all about decisions. Let’s make a decision to replace a bad habit with a good one.
6. It is all about action. It is always too late to wait.
7. It is all about being intentional. Good habits always require frequent intentional thoughts, decisions, and actions.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)