Why does leadership matters now more than ever?
1. Leaders translate vision into action. Are you fluent in Leadership?
2. Leaders know how to channel their anger. How many channels can you handle?
3. Leaders greet the unseen with cheers. Can you be a master greeter?
4. Leaders don’t lose their temper. How far can you go without losing it?
5. Leaders have genuine love for their followers. Can you love the unlovable?
6. Leaders are skilled in reconciling different viewpoints. Can you bend without breaking?
7. Leaders are surrounded by smart people. Are you normally surrounded by people smarter than you?
Above all, leaders bear fruit in their trees. How is the quantity and quality of your fruits?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy