Mobility to Nobility
Learn the rules and play the game according to the rules. Stop cheating in the game of life!
1. Live a noble life. There is nothing nobler than making a life helping others to get better. Are the people are you living better lives because of you?
2. Know the rules. Life is a precious game that only few know the rules. Do you know the rules of the game?
3. Play the game. Most people are spectators in the game of life. Why not play instead of living to see others play?
4. Be a professional. The pros in the game of life are in the field, where the action is, where all the glory is found. The best rewards always go to the best professionals in any field. Why not choose an endeavor you can be a pro?
5. Live it up. Live everyday if it is the only one you have because it is. Why not play instead of being a bystander, a spectator?
6. Value time more than money. Time is the most precious resource we have. Money is not an asset, time is. Why not invest your time to accumulate valuable skills?
7. Fail to learn. If you want to succeed you have got to learn to live with failure. Do you know what to change in your life if you want to change your life?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)