Building or Wrecking
The thief enters only to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10).
A house divided will fall apart. A house united will stand.
1. Be a builder. It is a lot easier to wreck than it is to build. Choose to build.
2. Be an edifier. It is easier to bring others down than it is to build them up. Choose to edify.
3. Build a strong foundation. It is easier to build a weak than it is to build a strong foundation. Choose the right materials.
4. Mind the relationships. It is easier to break than it is to build relationships. Choose to relate.
5. Plan and do. It is easier to make a plan than it is to implement the plan. Choose to implement.
6. Be a servant. It is easier to be served than it is to serve. Chooser to serve.
7. Maintain the building. In the long run it is cheaper to do the little maintenance here and there than to rebuild. Choose to maintain.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy