Take or leave it!
We only get one life. Are you living your life or is life leaving you?
1. Problems. In life we are presented with all the lessons we need to solve our life’s problems. Are you teachable?
2. Lessons. If we choose to learn the lessons or not it is entirely up to us. Lessons are repeated until lessons are learned.
3. Gifts. The lessons are presented to us so we can align ourselves with our own gifts. Out of the hundreds of gifts and abilities inside you, how many have you detected so far?
4. Scorecard. Never compare your lessons with those of others. Are you taking enough time to check your life’s scorecard?
5. Speed. We are only presented with lessons we are capable of learning. How fast are you learning?
6. Purpose. Take advantage of the lessons presented to you to discover your purpose and live it. Is your purpose becoming clearer to you life’s time clock is clicking away?
7. Future. When we cease being victims of fate or our circumstances we become empowered to live great lives. Can you see a future greater than your past?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy