Grace it up!
1. Life is not fair, love life anyway. How we respond to life is what really matters. Haven’t you figured out yet that stuff happens to all of us?
2. Grace allows us to go effortless thorough life. If with grace is better why haven’t you accepted it yet?
3. Grace always comes from a higher power to those living for greatness and forgiveness.
Why not chase excellence to achieve greatness?
4. Understand that everything happens for a reason as part of a divine plan. Do you understand why certain things are happening in your life?
5. Find a cause you are willing to die for. What is deep in your heart that makes you passionate to live for?
6. We are in a state of grace when we trust ourselves and the universe. Can you give grace to those who deserve the least?
7. Failure is always part of the purification process as we go through life’s journey. Are you willing to be purified?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity around the world? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy