Are you one of them or one of us?
This new economic age belongs to entrepreneurs. Do you have what it takes to be one? Here are the traits of entrepreneurs:
1. Vision. Do you have a clear mission, purpose and cause to give you focus and direction? Are you chasing your dreams or just building a business?
2. Learning. Do you have high curiosity for learning through self-discovery? Are you voraciously applying what you are learning?
3. Discipline. Do you have the discipline to be productive and creative? Do you have the discipline to face your scorecard?
4. Service. Do you love people? Are you willing to love people where they are at and develop individuals and teams?
5. Courage. Do you have the courage to go where others don’t date to go? Can you listen to faith instead of your fears?
6. Failure. Do you have what it takes to handle failures and learn from them? Do you have the mental toughness to withstand the pressures and uncertainties of the entrepreneurial age?
7. Persistence. Can you persist and stay the course? Can you be a finisher in a world of starters and quitter?
If you are, welcome to my world!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy