Mind your money
Here are some powerful thoughts on money matters and manners.
1. When it comes to money what matters most is what we do with what we keep. Is compound interest working for you or against you?
2. Money comes and stays to those who understands and respects it. How well are you minding your money matters?
3. Wealthy people invest time and money instead of spending time and money. Where are you investing your time and money?
4. Discipline yourself in your finances or the world will do a better job. Are you choosing the easy or the hard money route early on?
5. Empty your wallet into your brain and you will never regret it. Are you spending more to feed your stomach or your mind?
6. We can only improve what we can measure. What is your money scorecard telling you?
7. Accumulate the right kind of assets. Are you accumulating assets or liabilities?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)