Think You Got It Tough? Stop thinking of you and think about them.
1. Think of Jesus Christ who lived a perfect life and died on a cross for our sins.
2. Think of George Washington who spent only 13 days at home out of 8 years to set the stage to give birth to our nation.
3. Think of Abraham Lincoln who endured a brutal civil war to keep our nation together.
4. Think of Mother Teresa who left the comfort of a home to go live in the midst of those dying without a home.
5. Think of Rosa Parks who had to courage to sit in the front seat of the bus and start the civil rights movement.
6. Think of Patrick Henry who had the courage to say “gives us liberty or give us death.”
7. Think of Andrew Jackson who had the conviction and courage to stand up against a powerful banker and break up the monopoly of the national bank.
When life gets difficult, think of them, and realize that what you are going through may not be as big or as difficult as you think.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)