Finding breaks in your heartbreaks
1. Lessons. Lessons show up every day in our lives. What lesson have you learned today?
2. Teachings. Every event in our lives occurs to teach us something about ourselves. Have you learned something new about yourself today?
3. Attitude. Let’s have an open attitude towards learning. How wide open is your mind?
4. Understanding. Let’s gain understanding of what each life situation can teach us. Are you being held hostage by your situations or are you learning from them?
5. Opportunity. When we think we are getting the raw deal in life, let’s look for the opportunity in disguise. Are you taking advantage of the opportunities being presented to you?
6. Heartbreaks. Heartbreaks occur to teach us lessons of kindness or detachment. Are you learning from your heartbreaks?
7. Compounding. Every choice we make in life matters a great deal due to its compounding effect. Have you counted your blessings today?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy