Are you intentional?
LIFE = Living Intentionally For Excellence
Life is a game. Here are some rules for you to play the game and win.
1. Intentional score keeping. Keep score in your victories and lessons log.
2. Intentional learning. Learn daily lessons especially from your mistakes.
3. Continuously learn. The lessons will continue until you go into eternity.
4. Play your position. Whatever position you play make the most out of it.
5. Compare with yourself only. Only you can determine how well you play the game.
6. Be on the alert. Look around, listen, reflect and look inside you for clues on your next moves.
7. Let your actions do the talking. You only know after you do. Be victorious in the game of life by the compounding of the results from your actions!
When life gets difficult, think of the above nuggets, and realize that what you are going through may not be as big or as difficult as you think.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)