Mind It, the Mine it.
Mind your hunger. Hunger trumps talent every time!
1. Mind the bothers. Ulcers don’t come from what you are eating; they come from what is eating you. What is in your core?
2. Mind the posture. Posture comes from channeling the anger towards the right cause. Turn rejection into positive energy.
3. Mind the principles. Find out the single principle that guides you in every decision. Let good decisions compound over time.
4. Find the good. Be great at finding the good in people and tell them so their gifts are exposed. Mine the gold inside people and help them purify it.
5. Mind the dreams. Be a kid again and dream big, dream gigantic. Why not be a dreamer again.
6. Mind the score. Success comes in centimeters not in kilometers. Little successes build up to big accomplishment.
7. Mind the morals. Ask, why are the things (morality, patriotism, spirituality) that made America great being pushed aside? Never give in to mediocrity if you want to be free.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in America? Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy)