Are you wise?
1. Wise people have a dream.
2. Wise people read the right books.
3. Wise people apply what they learn.
4. Wise people listen to the right audios.
5. Wise people associate with wiser people.
6. Wise people live by their priorities and not their obligations.
7. Wise people submit to a mentor that has the results they want in life.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy