The Greatest Battle
The greatest battle we will fight is the battle in our own mind.
Here are a few thoughts to win this important battle:
1. We are the product of our own thinking. Thought are real and powerful.
2. Learn to think great thoughts. Think about thinking.
3. We get only what we picture. Mental creation precedes physical creation.
4. Sight is required when we want to see before believing. Vision is required to go from believing to seeing.
5. No one will do the thinking for us. We must take full responsibility for our own thoughts.
6. Thinking is hard; if it was easy more people would do it. Think great thoughts at least twice a day; at the start and at the end of each day.
7. We deserve the blessings we ask for. We must do the work necessary to bring those blessings our way.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy