What is insanity?
1. The people who think they can change themselves are the ones that do.
2. Don’t you wished then you would have believed more?
3. People are anxious to improve their lives but they are unwilling to improve themselves; that’s insanity.
4. You cannot change the destination of your life today, but you can change the direction towards your destination.
5. There is a lot more pressure to be broke than to be financially free. You CAN write the script of your financial life.
6. If you don’t have a plan for life you will fall into someone else’s plan.
7. One of the prime responsibilities of a leader is to encourage others to become better.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy