How influential are you?
Rate yourself from 1 to 10 in the following categories.
1. I have an attitude of gratitude for all the blessings in my life.
2. When I enter a room the energy level goes up.
3. I can communicate effectively verbally, nonverbally, and written.
4. I am a professional with great work ethic by being dependable, competent and loyal.
5. I concentrate my efforts to build strong, positive relationships.
6. I use initiative, imagination, and ingenuity to solve problems.
7. I have built a reputation for being action oriented and results focused.
8. I know my purpose in life and I organize and plan my activities based on my vision.
9. I am in love with learning through reading, listening, associating and I apply what I learn.
10. I continuously work on improving my character, skills and I demonstrate my character in the actions I take.
10-25: Congratulations for having the humility to underrate yourself.
26-50: Thanks for your honesty!
51-75: You are on your way to being influential.
76-90: Congratulations for being the CEO of a very successful company.
91-100: Take the test again; you are not as good as you think you are.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy