How prepared are you?
Are you prepared for the next economic downturn?
Preparation is the key to survival and prosperity.
1. Invest in yourself. Sharpen current skills and acquire new ones.
2. Pay down debt. Eliminate all debt if possible.
3. Have an emergency fund stacked away.
4. Have survival supplies. Store food and other consumer goods essentials.
5. Have a savings fund in cash to last at least a few months.
6. Have cash reserves to take advantage of buying opportunities when the times come.
7. Own gold and silver and invest in dividend paying solid companies proven to survive recessions.
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy