Freedom is NOT free
1. Freedom is priceless and very fragile. Can you imagine living in a place where someone tells you what to believe in, where, how, when, and how much to work, and who to vote for?
2. The spiritual, economic, and political freedoms we enjoy had a cost to them. Once freedom is lost, there is a very high cost to get it back.
3. The ignorant is never free. If you think education is expensive, look at the cost of ignorance.
4. Freedom is personal. What does freedom mean to you?
5. We are always one generation away from losing our freedom. Are we going to be that generation who was responsible for giving away our freedoms?
6. Make your responsibility greater than your freedom. Education is the key to preserve freedom.
7. Make your contributions greater than your rewards. What part do you play in preserving our freedoms?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy