What is a great education?
1. The process to acquire knowledge to develop oneself.
2. The understanding coming from the application of knowledge.
3. The development of a lifetime love for learning.
4. The discovery of ones purpose in life.
5. The discovery of who you are and the gift you have to serve others.
6. The physical therapy necessary for our brains to function properly.
7. The equipping of oneself to deal with life’s problems.
Which one do you like best?
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy