Why do we resist change?
1. Comfort. Being stuck with old thinking of lack of it.
2. Fear. Fear of failure and what others will think of us (pure nonsense).
3. Avoidance. We avoid the things we think we cause us pain when it is only through pain that we change.
4. Lack of a reason. If we don’t have a compelling reason to change, we just don’t.
5. Obstacles. Focusing on the obstacles instead of what is on the other side.
6. Ego. Just get over it!
7. Wimpy. Wimpification is becoming pervasive in our culture.
Leadership starts with us. Start changing yourself today!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy