What is holding you back?
1. Limiting beliefs. Find out what your limiting beliefs are and ignore them.
2. The pursuit of a dream. Define your dreams and choose to pursue them. Big dreams help us overcome the necessary pain to achieve them. Our choices determine our future.
3. Learning and action. Be proactive and inspire others by your example. Our brains are designed to be exercised by continuous education.
4. Fear of change. Change is necessary for any progress.
5. Self-deception. Stop justifying and start taking responsibility.
6. Distractions. Watch for the multitude of traps populated by underachievers.
7. Thinking problems instead of solutions. Shift gears from problem to solution mode.
Leadership is a decision and it starts with us. Start fixing yourself today!
Will you join my cause to fight mediocrity in the world?
Pass these nuggets on to others.
We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give. Be a giver in a world of takers.
Be blessed and be a blessing to others.
Carlos Fontana, President of Phalanx
Co-author of the book Follow to Lead (The 7 Principles to Being a Great Follower)
Author of the book PRICELESS (Sixty-Six Simple Stories of Reflection, Love, and Legacy